Exceptional Personal Injury Attorneys and Car Accident Lawyers in Arizona.
Cantor Crane is comprised of highly successful and well-known attorneys, representing people in all walks of life throughout Arizona and Nationwide. We pride ourselves in obtaining the best results for our Injury and Accident Clients. Cantor Crane has achieved an excellent reputation throughout the legal community because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Many attorneys claim to be aggressive, yet they fail to follow through. Cantor Crane truly is Beyond Aggressive!!!
Cantor Crane has over 200 combined Jury Trials in all types of cases. Our Firm’s lawyers have extensive legal experience! Our highly experienced staff of paralegals, investigators, and law clerks have the qualifications and ample resources necessary to successfully research, investigate and litigate all aspects of your Personal Injury Claim, regardless of case type. We will obtain the best results possible for you, and we are ready to help immediately!
Regarding Injury Clients, we represent injured people and the families of those who have been hurt or killed as a result of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, construction defect and premises liability, faulty products, faulty drug manufacturing, nursing home injury, and a host of other causes.
Do you have 30 minutes to discuss your case with a Personal Injury Attorney?
Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation
About Attorney David M. Cantor* (Juris Doctor)
- High Profile Jury Trials covered live by NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX TV News along with KTAR and KFYI Radio
- Member: AZ State Bar; District Court of Arizona; U.S. Supreme Court; AZ Trial Lawyers Association; Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Past Legal Commentator for NBC Channel 12, CBS Channel 5, ABC Channel 3, FOX Channel 10 and KTAR and KFYI Radio and often quoted in The Arizona Republic and East Valley Tribune
- Featured on Hannity and Colmes, the CBS Early Show in New York, Inside Edition and FOX Newsmaker Sunday.
- Listed in the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers edition
- Assistant Chaparral High School Wrestling Coach
- Board Member A.S.U. Sundevil Wrestling
- Past Board Member of Home Base
- Co-Founder of Firebird Wrestling Club
- Past Successes include: $2,000,000 Accident/Injury Settlement; $1,100,000 Wrongful Death Accident Settlement; $200,000+ Accidental Gun discharge settlement. Past success not a guarantee of future results.
- Firm has received the highest possible rating, “AV”® by Martindale-Hubbell ®!
- Firm listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers ®, (Family Law, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Product Liability sections).
- We pay your costs during the course of your representation **
* David M. Cantor is also a member of the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor, a separate and distinct law firm which specializes in Criminal Law, and Cantor Law Group, a separate and distinct firm which emphasizes only Family Law.
About Attorney Aaron D. Crane
Since becoming an attorney in 2002, Arizona car accident attorney Aaron Crane, has handled thousands of personal injury cases, medical malpractice cases, premise liability cases, nursing home abuse cases, wrongful death cases, products liability cases, dangerous drug and defective medical device cases. Over his career, Aaron has recovered over 10 million dollars in settlements for his clients. Aaron handles all aspects of the case, from the initial consultation all the way through trial.
About Arizona Accident Attorney, Aaron Crane
- Former Maricopa County Deputy Attorney
- Member of Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Licensed since 2002 in all Arizona Courts
- Licensed since 2004 in all Arizona Federal Courts
- Argued before the Arizona Court of Appeals
- Argued before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Settled a case for over 900,000.00 for a client that was rear-ended requiring 3 back surgeries
- Cases published in the Arizona Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Settled a premise liability case for $300,000.00
Aaron is married and a father of two daughters. When he is not attempting to help an injured person, Aaron coaches his daughter’s soccer team and he also enjoy snow skiing. He also enjoys spending time with his family.
Cantor Crane – Beyond Aggressive!!!
Your questions and concerns are very important to us. We promise that we will respond immediately to any emergency phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, we will respond to any E-mail questions within 1 business day. For your convenience, we will come to your home or visit you in the hospital.
Cantor Crane is a full service law firm who will commit all necessary resources to fight a large corporation or insurance company on your behalf. Regarding most Accident/Injury cases, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only are paid a fee if we obtain a recovery on your behalf. If we represent you throughout your case and do not win, or make any recovery, you owe us nothing for our time and effort into your case. Of course, the Arizona Supreme Court requires that any costs paid by us on your behalf be repaid at the conclusion of your case, regardless of outcome.
If you would like to learn more about our services or to seek help from one of our attorneys, please contact us by calling our office at (602) 254-2701, or by clicking on the “Contact Our Firm” link on our website and e-mailing us directly. At Cantor Crane, you aren’t just another client. You are a friend in need, and you can expect to be treated that way.
WE HAVE NO ANIMAL MASCOTS . . .
JUST PROFESSIONAL ATTORNEYS READY TO HELP!!